June 28 2015 Kanata North Transit Service Improvements
- To increase the frequency of service on Route 93 during the midday time period.
- Between 09:00 and 15:00 on weekdays, the frequency of service will be improved from every 30 minutes to every 15 minutes with service operating between Lincoln Fields Station and the Richcraft Recreational Complex Kanata.
- Route 93 weekday schedule.
NEW Route 165
- A new Route 165 will be implemented in June 2015 to improve service between Kanata North and Terry Fox Station.
- Route 165 would operate between Terry Fox Station and the Richcraft Recreation Complex via Goldridge Dr, Kanata Ave, Huntsville Dr, Terry Fox Dr, Halton Terr and Flamborough Way similar to Route 64.
- Service will operate every 60 minutes between the hours of 9:00 – 15:00 and 19:00–23:00 only on weekdays.
- Draft schedule coming soon.
- Route 168 will be modified to operate between Terry Fox Station and Terry Fox Dr/Fernbank Rd with new service along Keyrock Dr (see attached map).
- Route 168 would operate 7 days per week between the hours of 6:30 to 24:30
- Route 168 would no longer operate along Campeau, service will be replaced by Route 92 (formerly Rt 96A) and provide 30 minute frequency to customers.
- 168 Northbound Weekday Schedule
- 168 Southbound Weekday Schedule
- 168 Northbound Weekend Schedule
- 168 Southbound Weekend Schedule
Route 92 (formerly 96A)
- The 96A to Stittsville will now be the 92 and will use Campeau, providing service to the Beaverbrook Library, Kanata Seniors’ Centre and the Earl of March Secondary School.
- Route 92 would operate between Stittsville and Terry Fox Station Mon-Fri between 6:30 and 18:30.
- Route 92 would operate between Terry Fox and Hurdman:
- Mon – Fri 18:30-23:30
- Saturday 6:30-22:30
- Sunday 7:30-22:30