The schedules of Routes 63 and 64 in Kanata North will be adjusted and capacity will be increased at certain times to respond to feedback received from customers and operators and to improve connections;
Specifically this means:
- Improved connections at Innovation
- Every Route 63/64 outbound trip arriving at Innovation Station will be scheduled to connect to the departure for the residential areas and looping back towards downtown.
- Customers will not have to change buses but a short break of up to 2 minutes might be required at Innovation Station to maintain schedule adherence
- Improved frequency to and from Kanata North Business park on weekdays
- Additional trips on Routes 63 and 64 will operate to Kanata North in the morning and from Kanata North in the afternoon on weekdays.
- Service frequency will be increased from every 20/30 minutes to every 15 minutes on each route during certain times in the afternoon
- Formalization of the eastbound rule.
- The change to the eastbound stop-skipping pattern, which was implemented on February 2 2017, will be formalized. This rule applies to all eastbound trips, all days of the week that each route operates.
We will be providing you with a more comprehensive review of our actions shortly.