All public meetings will be held at Ottawa City Hall, 110 Laurier Avenue West, unless otherwise noted.
Planning Committee – Tuesday, May 12, 9:30 a.m., Champlain Room
- Zoning By-Law Amendment – 385 Sussex Drive
- Zoning By-Law Amendment – 187 Metcalfe Street
- Zoning By-Law Amendment – 873, 875, 877 Contour Street and 2705, 2709 Pagé Road
- Zoning By-Law Amendment – Part of 3872 Greenbank Road
- Revised Circulation Packages for Development Applications
- Status Update – Planning Committee Inquiries and Motions for the Period Ending May 1, 2015
Ottawa Public Library Board – Tuesday, May 12, 5 p.m., Champlain Room
City Council Meeting – Wednesday, May 13, 10 a.m., Andrew S. Haydon Hall
Built Heritage Sub-Committee – Thursday, May 14, 9:30 a.m., Champlain Room
- Built Heritage Sub-Committee Terms of Reference
- Sandy Hill Heritage Study
Application to Alter 131 Minto Place, A Property Designated Under Part V of the Ontario Heritage Act and Located in the Rockcliffe Park Heritage Conservation District.