School will be out from March 16 to 20 for March Break, and the City is offering a week of fun-filled activities with more than 100 action-packed camps in sports, arts, swimming and more.
Register now for March Break camps. Find your neighbourhood adventure online at ottawa.ca/recreation:
- Take to the ice with hockey, skating and curling camps.
- Try aqua camps, indoor soccer or rock climbing.
- Wow family and friends with talents developed in computer, magic or movie camps.
- Star on stage in acting, singing and dance camps.
- Get messy with clay, paints and glue.
- Work on your leadership skills and make new friends.
Ottawa’s largest selection of camps comes with enthusiastic and trained leaders. Our programs offer top value and quality you can trust.
Registration can be done online, or visit a recreation facility or Client Service Centre where customer service staff can help with all your registration needs.