Starting Sunday, April 21, OC Transpo will introduce spring service improvements and the return of the Rack & Roll program, with bike racks reinstalled on close to 500 buses.
Check your route for changes!
Spring service highlights include:
• New service to Saint Paul University and Ottawa East on Route 16, which will be rerouted to travel along Main Street, instead of via Hawthorne to Elgin Street.
• Improved service for commuters in Kanata with the extension of some peak period trips on route 93 in Kanata North and a new morning trip on Route 96A from Scotiabank Park & Ride.
• Service to the Ottawa Hospital General Campus, currently provided by Route 5X, will be replaced by Route 16.
• Schedule adjustments on Routes 153 and 157 for improved convenience.
• Resources will be reallocated on school services, including the 600-numbered routes, to better match ridership levels. Some routes will have trips added, while some routes will have cancelled trips, including Route 173 which will no longer serve Cedarview Public School.
• Seasonal frequency reductions on Routes 4, 111, and 129 to coincide with the end of the academic year at Carleton University and la Cité collégiale.